About the Role
• Supervise and review the preparation of construction method statements with construction personnel.
• Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams ensuring the harmony between engineering team requirements and construction team deliverable.
• Organize and direct supervision the staff and activities concerned with the technical office department and maintenance of the structures passed on work activities and load.
• Ensure adherence to technical office policies and procedures through continuous review to the project contracts, terms and conditions, time schedule, review of design drawings and owner/consultant’s bill of quantities.
• Ensure an effective material management process relating to, submitting approval process, control, storage and distribution of materials according to the projects’ needs.
• Ensure proper distribution of all updated & approved project documents to all project concerned parties to keep them all updated.
• Review and approve Scheduled bill of quantities, request for information (RFI) and subcontractors’ invoices.
• Review monthly owner’s invoices and ensure its comprehensiveness and accuracy.
• Support planning and cost control department in monitoring monthly construction progress.
10 years minimum of relative experience.
Bachelor's degree in construction management / civil engineering.
In-depth up to date technical knowledge.
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.