About the Role
• Receives, stores, and issues supplies
• Makes sure that stores are always organized & in good shape.
• Ensures all material received is undamaged, the correct quantity, and accompanied by correct release documentation.
• Maintains a proper system for the items log.
• Fills the store requisition and keeps their track
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
2-4 years of Experience.
Experience in the contracting Field.
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.