About the Role
• Preparation of Project Schedule (Tools used: Primavera, MS Project, etc.,) covering the entire scope and within defined timelines.
• Calculate Optimal Material requirement, Manpower Requirement (of various trades) & Machinery Requirement • Plan for the budget required for the project and create various budget heads to document and monitor the expenses
• Create Cashflow analysis (ie, expected billing (cash inflow) vs Expected cash outflow)
• Coordinate with various departments like Engineering (who provides working drawings), Procurement (who buys materials), Contracts (who awards contracts & raise any issues with the client), quality (who maintains) & Commissioning Departments
• Collect periodic updates and prepare daily, weekly and monthly updates of the project
• Create variance reports (Schedule Variance and Cost Variance - usually Earned Value Method (EVM) is used for this) at various stages of the project to analyze deviations
• Create Project Closing Reports and Learnings.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering .
· Primavera is Must.
· 2+ years in Planning Department.
· Excellent use of Microsoft Office Productivity Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Construction work on-site experience is a plus.
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.