About the Role
• Insuring inspection bulldozers, cranes, graders and other heavy construction equipment for proper performance, and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
• Diagnosing faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required
• Adjusting equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems using hand and power tools
• Testing repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications.
• Supervising and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
• Providing the related service report.
• Supervising welding and parts fabricating operations.
• Monitors and maintains inventory of parts and supplies.
• Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
· Previous experience with Heavy Equipment, machines, trucks and Vehicles is a Must
· 7+ years experience in maintenance.
· Fluency in English
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.