About the Role
• Build marketing plans, take an active leadership role to understand business objectives, and build marketing strategies and plans to support those objectives.
• Strategic evaluation and execution of marketing activities, including advertising, collateral development, digital marketing, content, and creation/assessment.
• Drive, implement, monitor, and measure results of marketing activities to advance our Client's mission, strategic plan, and business objectives.
• Expert strategic marketing consultation and guidance, and lead through influence without direct reporting relationships.
• Manages complex and cross-functional projects through the entire project life cycle, from project concept through launch, to achieve objectives and measures results.
• Evaluates, analyzes, and develops marketing strategies based on target audiences, market research, and business plans, and continually assesses consumer and business need to ensure marketing plan alignment.
• Develop a deep understanding of target audience needs and advocate for developing products and services in line with those audience needs.
• Convey confidence, clarity, and transparency in communications with stakeholders and leaders and represent marketing on key institutional committees.
• Proactively contributes to business planning, marketing planning, and strategy development.
• Demonstrates leadership to others, including contractors and third parties, to deliver flawless execution.
2 - 4 years of experience in this specialization
Native level fluency in English
Graphic design skills
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.