About the Role
• Works with Site to review and analyze budget performance to include a review of actual and budgeted expenses (monthly).
• Updates the cost control report for all project packages (subcontractors, company labor, production rate. etc.) on a bi-weekly basis, and revise it on monthly basis for any corrective action needed.
• Project planning, scheduling, cost engineering (budgeting and forecasting) progress measurement and overall project controls for all projects
• Conducts cost analysis, cost control, and monitoring of the budget.
• Monitors cash flow & applies the necessary modifications if any.
• Reviews and assesses the work sequences with the total project plan.
• Develops quantity release and/or installation curves for assigned disciplines/areas or specialties.
• Reviews and approves invoice verification for payment based on cost-loaded schedules, as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering .
· Primavera is Must.
· 5+ years in PlanningControl Department.
· Excellent use of Microsoft Office Productivity Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Construction work on-site experience is a plus.
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.