About the Role
• Preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising all contracts.
• Assisting the Supply Chain Department in contractual matters related to Supply / Apply Contracts / Agreements.
• Supporting in maintaining a repository of all contract documentation.
• Supporting in maintaining the contract database and tracking system for all contracts executed.
• Supporting in evaluating and reviewing contracts on continuous basis to ensure financial and functional requirements are met.
• Assisting in updating standard contract templates while identifying terms and clauses in agreements that represent risks.
• Supporting in the assessment of the contract conditions in respect of responsibilities, obligations and liabilities. of the Client and the contractor to consider what if any, factors that link to the claim related cost and /or time.
• Assisting in following up Subcontractor's Performance Bonds and Tender Bonds.
• Assisting in the preparation of contractual clarifications.
• Supporting in the preparation of the contractual correspondences during construction phase.
• Assisting in ensuring all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shipments).
• Supporting in maintaining an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
• Assisting in analyzing and mitigating risks.
• Supporting in providing contract summaries and ensuring contract execution in accordance with company policy.
• Helping in reviewing the contractual correspondence financial and technical between client/consultant and the company.
Bachelor's degree in Civil or Construction Engineering
Master's degree is preferred
3 - 5 years of experience in this specialization
Fluent in English
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.