About the Role
• Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures per each department.
• Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
• Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
• Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
• Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
• Making recommendations for improvement.
• Creating suitable materials and operating manuals.
• Analyze data in order to find areas for growth and improve the quality standard and maintain it
• Conduct periodic audits (prepare, plan, conduct, report, handle disputes and follow up inactions).
• Participate in process improvement.
• Participate in the establishment, implementation of new standards and processes
· Bachelor’s Degree in the Engineering.
· Professional command of the written and spoken English language
· Exceptional verbal communication and problem-solving skills
· 3+ years of solid experience (preferred in the Construction)
· Strong negotiation skills, critical thinker and high-level analytical skills.
· Advanced written communication skills.
· Proficient in MS Office software.
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.