About the Role
• Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
• Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
• Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
• Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
• Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
• Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
• Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
• Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
• Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
• Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards
1 to 2 years of experience as a purchasing specialist or in a similar role.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, Accounting a similar field preferred.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems.
Team player with strong organizational skills.
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.