About the Role
• Prepares and follows up approvals for project materials and subcontractors’ submittals.
• Prepares technical and commercial data and information for obtaining quotations.
• Receives Purchase Requests from operations and suggests possible alternatives, or directly issues purchase orders to corresponding suppliers and subcontractors in case of no objection.
• Inspects the production facilities of suppliers as well as investigate the subcontractor’s competency, and implement rating system.
• Reviews the supplier and subcontractor database showing the specialty, according to the performance KPI, while keeping the log updated.
• Reviews monthly inventory of the stored items and goods using the Warehouse Log and the delivery notes / release notes / Item return forms to cross-check.”
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Architecture Engineering.
· (2-5)years in Procurement department.
· Excellent use of Microsoft Office Productivity Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Experience in an engineering, procurement and operations
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa."""