About the Role
• Maintain and ensure the stock levels are meeting our consumption requirements.
• Monitor and report inventory movement and consumption.
• Review and Analyse the system stock replenishment.
• Monitor & Report the non-moved stock items on quarterly basis.
• Determining the method of transportation (MOT).
• Checking fuel receipts and putting the monthly plans.
BA of Commerce – Preferably English section.
At least 5 years of experience in same position is must.
Excellent in MS office
Very good in English.
Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
Excellent analysis skills
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.