About the Role
• Inspects work areas and observes all aspects of the construction operation to ensure conformance to the established HSP,
• Reports to the Safety Supervisor about potential Safety hazards and receives Safety Regulations and instructions from the Safety Supervisor,
• Ensures that all personnel are using PPE,
• Performs first-aid duties when required,
• Conduct daily inspections of work area/subcontractors to ensure compliance with Safety standards and Regulation,
• Identifies sub-standard Safety conditions, and supervises corrective action by responsible personnel.
• Inspect equipment’s and lifting accessories prior to enter site.
• Responsible to carry out color code inspection for all equipment’s, hand tools and power tools.
• Inspection of scaffolding prior to start work.
• Report to his line manager all issue related to HSE.
• Make sure all personnel are wearing their PPEs matching for their work
• Responsible for one zone and managing all working activity in his zone.
• Conduct weekly tool box talks for all staff.
• Conduct specific training for staff.
• Reports to the HSE Engineer regarding day-to-day inspections and tours.
• To be part of preparing risk assessment compliance with method statement.
• Report all noncompliance to his direct manager and advice with the corrective action required.
• Lead investigation for any accident / near miss in his zone.
• Assist his direct manager to prepare reports by providing the required information.
• Ensure the implementation of HSE Plan in palace.
• Ensure the safety awareness and precautions is discussed.
• Make sure implementation of Project safety Plan and safety procedures and processes, method statements and associated risk assessments.
· Intermediate degree.
· 5+ years in HSE department.
· Previous experience in a similar role/environment is prefered.
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.