About the Role
• Independently performs day-to-day Document Control activities.
• Copy, scan and store documents.
• Managing the flow of documentation within the organization.
• Log document requests and help retrieve documents as needed for employees.
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
• File documents in physical and digital records
· Bachelor’s degree
· More than +2 years.
· Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint .
· Aconix is must.
About the Company
During the last 26 years, EDECS has become a significant player in marine constructions, infrastructure, large-scale earthworks, water treatment plants, water desalination plants, railways, roads, and bridges in Egypt.
Over 6.5 billion Egyptian Pounds ($415 million) worth of projects have been completed & delivered, with a further over 10 billion Egyptian Pounds ($ 640 million) backlogs of projects to be completed in 2021.
We extended our operations to Saudi Arabia and plan to expand further across the Middle East and North Africa.