- The heart beats about 2.5 billion times over the average lifetime, pushing millions of gallons of blood to every part of the body. This steady flow carries with it oxygen, fuel, hormones, other compounds, and a host of essential cells. It also whisks away the waste products of metabolism. When the heart stops, essential functions fail, some almost instantly.
- Heart surgery can correct problems with the heart if other treatments haven’t worked or can’t be used.
- There are thousands of people across Egypt unable to access medical treatment, so we decided to make heart surgery to these people, in cooperation with the Orman Association.
- The human eye is an organ that reacts to light and allows vision. Rod and cone cells in the retina allow conscious light perception and vision including color differentiation and the perception of depth. The human eye can differentiate between about 10 million colors and is possibly capable of detecting a single photon. The eye is part of the sensory nervous system.
- Our eyesight is one of our most important senses: 80% of what we perceive comes through our sense of sight.
- Eye surgery, also known as ocular surgery, is surgery performed on the eye or its adnexa, typically by an ophthalmologist. The eye is a very fragile organ, and requires extreme care before, during, and after a surgical procedure to minimize or prevent further damage, we decided to make eye surgery to as much as we can to the people with vision problems in their eyes.
- Prosthetic is an artificial device that replaces a missing body part, Prosthetic are intended to restore the normal functions of the missing body part.
- The earliest evidence of prosthetics appearing in ancient Egypt is from the Egyptian story of the Eye of Horus, we decided to complete the process of our ancient Egyptian to help people that had a missing body part with a Prosthetic surgery.
Initiative to Go Green
- Going green means embracing a way of life that helps preserve the environment by reducing, reusing, and recycling items.
- Going green concept is learning and practicing an environmentally-mindful lifestyle that contributes towards protecting the environment and preservation and conservation of the natural resources, habitats, and biodiversity. By going green, we build a healthier environment for all living creatures, both current and future generations.
- It is essential to practice green living because if we don’t, our lives would be in danger when there is no clean air, food, drinking water, or even get exposed to harsh climate changes and temperatures that can lead to global warming and life-threatening illnesses.
- Let’s all Go Green and live in a better world.
Misr El Kheir – Beni Suef Winter Campaign
- Installation of insulating roofs, doors, windows, bathrooms and sanitation in 28 houses in 3 villages.
- We aims to protect the neediest families from potential life risks, refurbish their homes. Distribute blankets to protect them against cold weather to get a decent life.
Initiative to Trainee Employees on Heavy Civil Machines
- This is an initiative that EDECS will continue to support and grow throughout the coming years in order to provide more and more opportunities for people to develop themselves.
- To emphasize safety, efficiency, and effectiveness at Our Worksite and avoid any injury to anyone there.